1. It needs to be installed on a high platform or tower, or has a high range requirement: We recommended choosing fixed fog cannons. This installation method has the widest spray range and higher stability.
2. Need mobile one and use in a SMALL area to suppress dust: It is recommended to choose a trailer-type fog cannon. This type of fog cannon is usually equipped with a diesel generator and a water tank (or with an industrial quick plug and a water pipe quick connector), which is convenient and quick to use, and the purchase cost is moderate. Accept the shape customization.
3. Need mobile one and use in a WIDE area to suppress dust: Choose a vehicle-mounted fog cannon machine, which is flexible and maneuverable, and can be equipped with a corresponding generator set and a large-capacity water tank. It has a long working time, the purchase cost is relatively high and installation requires a certain technical basis.
4. The demand for dust suppression at a close distance of 15-20 เมตร: Choose a small fixed or hand-push fog cannons, which has low purchase cost and simple maintenance.
5. Choose through the required range: The commonly used fog cannons on the market have a range of 20 meters-120 meters. Correspondingly, the larger the throw range=the larger the size of the equipment=the greater the power of the fan and the pump, and the higher the price.
6. Choose through the use environment: The operating environment will be very different depending on the area where the equipment is used. โดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งในพื้นที่ที่มีอุณหภูมิแวดล้อมค่อนข้างต่ำ หรือมีก๊าซหรือฝุ่นละอองที่ติดไฟได้และระเบิดได้, specially designed fog cannons, เช่น “ปืนใหญ่หมอกกันระเบิด, ปืนใหญ่หมอกกันความเย็น”, etc. need to be considered basic on real using sites.
7. On-site water source situation: As an industrial machine, the fog cannon can adapt to most environmental water as the water source. อย่างไรก็ตาม, if there are a large amount of visible granular magazines or silt in the water, it is necessary to add a filter device or carry out a sedimentation treatment.
8. On-site power supply determination: If you use a three-phase power supply, please inform the local voltage and frequency, we will configure the motor and electrical components in accordance with the local power supply standard; If the power supply is a generator set, it is recommended that the output voltage frequency is 400V/50HZ to shorten the delivery time of fog cannons and generators.