Dust suppression fog cannons is based on the principle of wind. It uses high-pressure pumps and fine atomizing nozzles to atomize water, and then uses the fan’s air volume and pressure to transport the atomized water mist over long distances, thus allowing the water mist to travel over long distances. It can spew out tiny artificial fog particles over large areas that float in the air for some time. The fog produced by a single nozzle can reach 3-5 meters in length and 1-2 meters in width, and the water mist and dust will condense. After landing, to achieve the purpose of dust reduction.
The water mist emitted by the fog cannon absorbs, accumulates, and settles with PM2.5 and PM10 dust particles suspended in the air, so as to reduce pollutants and haze. The water spray consumption is 2-3 percent of that of the traditional sprinkler nozzle, while the spray area is more than 20 times higher. According to relevant data, when the fog cannon was put into dust control, PM10 in the air was reduced by 10%-20%, and PM2.5 was reduced by 3%-5%.
25-160m spray range can be selected.
1. Long-range, wide-coverage, high work efficiency, and strong penetrating power, with a significant effect of humidification and cooling
2. The dust suppression effect is good, the mist particles are small and uniform, when it comes in contact with the floating dust, it forms a wet mist and can quickly bind the dust
3. Supporting power diversification, you can use industrial electricity, and can also be equipped with a generator set power supply and hydraulic drive
4. Wide installation platform, which can be installed on a cement platform or a steel frame platform, or on a transport vehicle/trailer
5. Flexible operation, fully automatic, local control, and 100 meters remote control can be realized, safe and reliable to use
6. It can effectively save water, save 70%-80% of water than spray guns and sprinklers, and cover a wide area.
The details you may care about